Who we are
Our website address is: https://divine-charter.com .
Collection of your Information
When you visit our site and inquire or make a purchase, we may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the Site includes:
- Personal Data: Personally identifiable information, such as your name, shipping address, email address, and telephone number, your preferences, such as preferred language, font size and accessibility services, that you voluntarily give to us when you register with the Site or when you choose to participate in various activities related to the Site, such as online chat and message boards. Collecting the data shown in the comments or Contact form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection. You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind, however your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of the Site.
- Derivative Data: Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Site, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Site.
- Mobile Device Data : Device information, such as your mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer, and information about the location of your device, if you access the Site from a mobile device.
- Data From Contests, Giveaways, and Surveys : Personal and other information you may provide when entering contests or giveaways and/or responding to surveys.
- Cookies: If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
What rights you have over your data
You can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
When you submit a request for a quote, the form may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Cookies and Web Beacons
You should be aware that getting a new computer, installing a new browser, upgrading an existing browser, or erasing or otherwise altering your browser’s cookies files may also clear certain opt-out cookies, plug-ins, or settings.
Security Of Your Information
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
Controls For Do-Not-Track Features
Emails and Communications
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by contacting us using the contact information provided below.
Arizona Privacy Rights
There is currently no comprehensive privacy bill in the State of Arizona – however, Divine Charter respects the rights of our consumers and will act appropriately to protect your privacy on our site.
Regarding breach and data security requirements, these are regulated under Arizona’s breach notification law under §18-552 of the Arizona Revised Statutes which requires, among other things, businesses to notify consumers and the AG in the event of a data breach. The AG holds the power to sanction violations of the law and issue penalties.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in Arizona, and have a registered account with the Site, you have the right to request the removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Site. To request the removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in Arizona. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Site, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems.
- By visiting the Contact Us page on our website:
- By sending us an email: [email protected]